Monday, July 19, 2010

Dreams Revealed

With Leonard Dicaprio's Inception on the mind, I have been thinking about my dreams. I'm not an avid believer that dreams have an actual significance in one's life, but I do have one that recurs every few months. Let's take a look at it's meaning!
  
In this dream, my teeth crumble out of my mouth and into my hands. I am panicked and seek help, mostly from people I know, but it's always to no avail. No one seems to notice even though I am always around people and in all different settings. Creepy!

Apparently, my recurring dream is one of the most common. Here is the interpretation as written on www.DreamMoods.com :
One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxieties about your appearance and how others perceive you... Teeth play an important role in the game of flirtation, whether it be flashing those pearly white, kissing or necking. Thus, such dreams may stem from a fear of rejection, sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old...Teeth are an important feature to your attractiveness and how you are presented to others. Caring about how you look is natural and healthy...This dream may be an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion. <------- (clearly, they've never met me!)
There you have it, my dream interpretation! I can't say any of this applies to me, but it's interesting to find out the "meaning" behind the madness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...