I had some very ripe bananas on my hands...
You know what that means?
Banana Bread! A fall staple (at least in our house)
Add in some chocolate chips and my very secret ingredient...
Banana bread will never be the same.
(you can thank me later)
- 1 tbsp of white sugar and ground cinnamon, mixed
- 4tbs butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 small container of greek vanilla yogurt (I use Chobani)
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 full cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease loaf pan. Dust pan lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, yogurt, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda, chocolate chips and flour.
- Bake about 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Refrigerate after baking for some more yumminess!
I highly recommend this banana bread- it is amazing and tastes even better cold! Let me know if you make it and tell me what you think. Feel free to share the link on your page to spread the yummy fall cheer!