Monday, September 20, 2010

It's that time of the year....

Happy Monday everyone! As far as Mondays go, this was a good one. I had such a fun time at work with my students today- I'm starting to love them already. As always, check out Mingle Monday and Life of Meg! Such a fun idea.

Don't forget to submit a recipe tomorrow to What's Cookin' Good Lookin' and help make dinner more fun during the week!

Ok, shameless plugs are over and on to the good stuff.

Admittedly, I'm usually working for the weekend. Not this week. Why not you ask? Let me explain it to you with pictures...they do speak 1000 words, you know:

Tuesday

Wednesday

 Thursday
 

I love me some fall tv and have been waiting for months for some new, amazing singing scenes, hilarious comedy, and wondering if Michael and Holly will get back together. Week nights are about to get a whole lot busier!

Are you as pumped as I am?

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I am so glad you posted this. I didn't even know it was time for these to start back again. Modern Family is so hilarious. We like Cougar Town too, which comes on right after, but it kind of depends on if you like Courtney Cox or not. Yay for fall tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Mingle monday =)

    Um my DVR is about to explode with all the shows I have to record! lol Modern Family is probably my all time favorite show that I COULD NOT wait to come back tho! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modern family? YES, PLEASE!!!!! :)

    Love that show! :)

    I also found you from Mingle Monday, and I'm loving your blog! EEE!! :) Cant wait to read more! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am from Mingle Monday and love Modern Family...but Thursdays are still my favorite due to Project Runway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...