Friday, December 10, 2010

Biggie says so

I have a hot date tonight (with a girlfriend) so I don't have time to post, but I'm throwing out my friendly reminder to please participate in What's Cookin' Good Lookin'? The hubs finally comes home this weekend so I need your delicious recipes to feed my poor guy who hasn't had a home cooked meal in a month. He's even tried to cook for himself...shudder. If that doesn't make you want to participate, I don't know what else would.

And in the words of Biggie Smalls (have I told you about my obsession with 90's rap?) "tell your friends, to get with my friends, and we can be friends." AKA, please tell you friends to come play along and leave a recipe!

via

Thanks all and have a fabulous friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...